From: Ross Salinger <rgsalinger@...>
To: main@ap-ug.groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 18, 2022 2:34 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-ug] ZWO color camera problem

MaximDL gives you a little 2 field popup that lets you choose 1 or 0 in each box. Go through all 4 possibilities and one should look pretty good. My own experience with MDL is that they have gotten way behind the curve with regards to these cameras.
See below.
On 5/18/2022 12:30 PM, Roland Christen via groups.io wrote:

Sounds like the color matrix is set wrong in Maxim-DL
yes, but I can't see any way to change it in Maxim.

Roland