Re: 3D View error #APCC

I recently had basically the same problem.  I was using Remote Desktop to control my imaging laptop.  The 3D view in APCC would produce the error and clicking "OK" would close APCC down.  I got different messages, but for example the most common one was "Load Library failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found."  I wish the O.P. had posted their solution, but I did find a workaround.

My laptop CPU has built-in AMD Radeon graphics, as well as an nVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics set.  Disabling the nVidia video in Device Manager cured the problem.  So now the choice is either disable that (and remember to re-enable later) or not use the 3D view when in APCC over Remote Desktop.

Jerome