Re: AP1100 autoguiding

Andrew J

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 02:40 PM, Steven Panish wrote:
Unfortunately it is rare  to find cone adjustment screws actually on plates or rings.
@steven Panish. You make a good point. I wish the saddle plates came with adjustment screws to be able to correct for cone error. It would be so easy to adjust if there where screws that would allow you to adjsut the angle of the dovetail plate in the saddle. Shims are OK, but it woudl be much easier if this was built into the saddle plate. Just my 2 cents....

Andrew J