Re: AP1600 and Lunar Tracking Rate

Jack Huerkamp

Konstantin,

Thank you.  The East-West tracking was pretty good while in lunar rate.  So I guess Lunar Rate was controlling RA pretty well.  The major drift was in the north-south axes, and that was probably due to the low altitude and atmospheric aberration.  When I started, the Moon was only 18 degrees up in the southeast, and by totality it about 30 degrees up.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC