Camera selection in Pempro

legendtrail@...

Mr. Gralak,
Some time ago I had changed the camera selection in Pempro (build 4732) from ASI1 to ASI2 for another issue, but afterwards neglected to change it back. Normally, ASI1 is a 6200mm (main) and ASI2 is a 1600mm (guider). I noticed the difference last night while starting up a PA. When I clicked select, the popup let me select ASI1, but the assigned camera is still shown as ASI2. I ignorred it, did the PA, and took some pictures, so I only know the window indicated it was using ASI2. Later, I looked at the Paimage fits headers and they indicate the INSTRUMENT was ASI2. I have a usable workaround for now.

best regards,
Ray H