From: Brent Boshart <bboshart@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 10, 2022 11:17 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Excessive Slew Warnings in APPM

Thanks for all the replies - great support. I did not think anything was drastically wrong as I have good pointing and excellent guiding with my mount. It would seem logical to have "Require High Accuracy Slews" checked especially when modelling for "Dec Arc Tracking" and frequent "Slew Warning" messages seems like something is not optimum. Perhaps a future version of APCC could adjust the threshold according to the mount/encoders being modelled.  "Slew warning" messages would be helpful if something is not optimum.