Re: AP1600 stuck on northern hemisphere using Sky X and Ascom

Roland Christen

I assume you are in the southern hemisphere?
Post a picture of the AP ASCOM driver on your screen (when you connect SkyX via ASCOM, it brings up the AP Driver).

From: Greg Bradley via groups.io <bradgregley10@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2022 6:36 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] AP1600 stuck on northern hemisphere using Sky X and Ascom

My AP1600 worked flawlessly the night before but next day it got stuck on thinking its in the northern hemisphere so slews were going towards the ground!

I am using Sky X and Ascom driver for AP. It usually works without a hitch. Something got written wrong or erased perhaps. Power got interrupted a few times that day whilst I was processing images and had the mount on (taking day flats).

I am using the version of Sky X just before they start subscriptions.

Not sure if its a Software Bisque issue or if a driver issue in Sky X. I did a couple of star syncs to get it back on track (that worked before when it happened once or twice before) but it did not change anything.

Any suggestions?

Greg.