AP1600 stuck on northern hemisphere using Sky X and Ascom

Greg Bradley

My AP1600 worked flawlessly the night before but next day it got stuck on thinking its in the northern hemisphere so slews were going towards the ground!

I am using Sky X and Ascom driver for AP. It usually works without a hitch. Something got written wrong or erased perhaps. Power got interrupted a few times that day whilst I was processing images and had the mount on (taking day flats).

I am using the version of Sky X just before they start subscriptions.

Not sure if its a Software Bisque issue or if a driver issue in Sky X. I did a couple of star syncs to get it back on track (that worked before when it happened once or twice before) but it did not change anything.

Any suggestions?

Greg.