AIC 2022

Karen Christen

Hello Astro-Nuts,

After much deliberation and assessment and with great regret, we are compelled to cancel our attendance at the Advanced Imaging Conference (AIC) in San Jose this month.   This was a difficult decision since AIC is a premier gathering of astro-imagers and we have the upmost respect for the organizers. However, we have a perfect storm of projects and products demanding our attention which conflict with preparation for and participation in AIC.  Supply chain challenges have obliged us to become quite nimble and flexible with our priorities.  Components for scopes and mounts that were delayed have arrived and we are catching up with production.  For us, the timing is not ideal.

We’ll miss visiting with our amazing customers, showcasing an exciting new product, and connecting with industry friends.  We hope all of you who attend have a wonderful time at AIC!

Roland, Marj, Karen, George, Howard, and all the Astro-Folks

--
Karen Christen