Re: set screw question

Peter Santangeli

Hi George,

I put the photo in an album called 'setscrew'. Not sure how to reference a photo on the forum here.

It' actually the little setscrew that is visible through a hole inside the connector as you rotate the piece that screws on to the controller.

pete

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 8:43 AM George <george@...> wrote:

Peter,

I don’t see your photo, but you may be referring to:

Servo cable strain relief “U” clamps use

M2 x 8 mm slotted screws

Regards,

George

George Whitney