Re: Too Windy to Go Long?

Dean Jacobsen

Thanks Terry and Roland.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 05:00 PM, Roland Christen wrote:
How well does this scope cover a full frame 35mm camera, ZWO6200?
I honestly don't know.  The secondary isn't very big -- about 2" diameter looking from the front of the scope.  I don't own a full frame camera any more.  I was surprised that the APS-C camera works as well as it does with the Baader MPCC.  I thought I would end up using my 4/3" camera [ASI294MM] or have to get a 1" sized camera for this scope, or end up cropping my images.  The stars aren't perfect across the entire detector with the APS-C camera but they are plenty good for me.

--
Dean Jacobsen