From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrea Lucchetti
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 2:39 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM Dec Arc Model and NINA "do not sync" option

Hi,
I have two question /consideration that I'd like to be validated.

In my former Paramount ME mount a sync issued by a sequencing software like NINA would result in a model
corruption.

I assume with my present Mach 2 the situation is different because:
-if using a dec arc model (my case), pointing corrections are not activated
-every sync should be treated as a recalibration, therefore the model is not affected.

So, I'd configure NINA to send sync commands to the mount.

I'd be grateful if someone can confirm.
Thanks a lot
Andrea