Re: Too Windy to Go Long?

Terry Martin

Thanks Dean,

Since last November I've had two clear nights (non-consecutive) and I spent both nights trying to remember how to use everything, with not a lot of success.  I also have a Mach2 and I agree that the mount is fantastic.  Over the winter I had the mount set up inside, so I used the time (I had lots of it) and using simulators to learn how to do mapping runs, horizon limit, and meridian limits in APPC/APPM.  Now I need some clear skies to give it real go.

One more question, if you don't mind.  How do you do your polar alignment?

Terry