Re: Setting a Fixed DHCP Lease to a Mach1

Christopher Erickson

The CP4 has wired and wireless Internet ports and each has its own unique MAC address and each will get it's own DHCP IP assignment.

I hope that helps.

"Always take the high road. There's less traffic."

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 7:58 AM Jerome A Yesavage <yesavage@...> wrote:
Hi,

Am using APCC latest version and for the life of me cannot get the system to accept a fixed DHCP lease for its TCP connection.

I set it on my router with the right MAC address but almost at random the Mach1 wants another IP address so if it is set to 192.168.0.88 that may work for a while, but then it goes to 192.168.0.89 and I have to modify the connection.

Am I missing something in APCC?

Jerry Y