Re: APCC - APPM and NINA

Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri

For those of us who do not have a permanent observatory (or in my case a semipermanent) the ability to have NINA automate the Dec arc model is fabulous.

On Apr 22, 2022, at 7:36 PM, Andy Ermolli <andyc67@...> wrote:

The NINA plugin is meant to simplify setting the parameters to build an APPM model. It is really handy for building an Arc Dec model based on the target programmed in the sequence. The Arc Dec model will only take points along the declination arc of the selected object and it is meant to speed up model building for mobile imagers. If one has a permanent observatory I see no reason to use Arc Dec.