From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of S Berrada
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 5:28 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM Model when changing camera

Mr Gralak,

I would appreciate any experience or thoughts about using the same pointing model when the camera is changed
on the same scope .
I realize that ideally one would want to redo the pointing model, but I wonder what the theory would say if the only
thing that changes is sensor size and pixel size (assume camera - scope connections are equally rigid).

thank you
Sam