Re: Mount Status in AP V2 ASCOM Driver Does Not Match APCC

M Hambrick

Hi Ray

As for memory, when all of my applications are running, I am using 4.99 GB out of 12 GB of my computer's RAM capacity, and 260 GB of the 1 TB storage capacity If this were a problem, I would expect that you would have a lot more people with the same issue.

While switching to a SSD might not be a bad idea, I would put it in the category of just swapping out hardware hoping that it might solve a problem. I am not sure that I have the skills to do that anyway. That's why I said that it might be a better idea to replace the laptop.

If you have any other suggestions for troubleshooting this issue, I would be interested in hearing them.

Mike