Re: Help Needed with AP V2 Driver COM Port Settings

Hi mike

Have you tried the auto configure ASCOM driver button in apcc?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 1:32 PM M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> wrote:
I normally run the AP V2 Driver off a virtual port from APCC, but the other night I switched it over to run the AP V2 Driver directly off the ethernet COM port without APCC. I changed the settings in the AP V2 driver as shown below. Now I want to go back to running it off the virtual port, but every time I try to connect to the AP V2 Driver from the virtual port in APCC, I get a connection error and I find that the settings in the AP V2 driver have reverted back to the IP address settings. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change to get it to stay configured once I change it.

Here are the normal settings when I am running off the virtual port in APCC:

Here are the settings that I changed to for connecting the AP V2 Driver directly through the ethernet port.

--
Brian

Brian Valente