From: Craig Young <craig.young.m8@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 19, 2022 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mount slewing acceleration/deceleration profile

This is definitely a configuration item we should have available.  For light payloads it is not that big an issue, but with much heaver payloads it becomes quite significant.  Setting the ramp up and ramp down times is a tradeoff between convenience (faster slewing times) and stress on the gearing system (when accelerating and decelerating).  Recommendations from AP would definitely be helpful in setting these times given the payload and mount.

Craig