Re: cant connect from APCC, Com port 4 not recognized #APCC #Mach2GTO

Peter Gottstein

Ok. I removed the com port 4 driver from device manager. I doubled checked to run apcc as administrator and also reinstalled drivers in my eagle 4 (running administrator).

Before running anything I doubled check in device manager to be sure com port 4 was gone. It was. I reboot my eagle and ran apcc. The Eagle 4 showed com port 4. So device manager confirmed Com port 4.

At this point the only thing hooked up to my Eagle was USB from GTOCP5. When run APCC com port 4 and com comp 8 are only two ports that show in setup drop down. Neither one worked.

best

peety