Re: APPM Dec Arc modeling from NINA, explained

Terry

I did a quick remaster to make dale's audio a little more clear.

Dale Ghent's You Tube video "APPM Dec Arc modeling from NINA, explained" - Audio Remaster

I'm putting the unlisted link here because I don't think Dale would mind that i just improved the audio, but it may disappear at any time, up to Dale!

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 7:20 PM Terry Martin <terry@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Is it me or my computer?  I tried watching Dale Ghent's You Tube video "APPM Dec Arc modeling from NINA, explained" and I can barely hear anything.

Let me know please and if it's my computer I'll dive deeper.

Terry

--
Brian

Brian Valente