Log Files

Steve Reilly

Is there a practical time allotment that we should keep our logs files? It occurs to me that over the years these files could consume a great deal of space on our imaging systems. And if there is that allotment is there a way to do this automatically? Main concern is those remote systems like the NUCs that may likely have fewer hard drives onboard. Between ACP, APCC, MaxIm, Weather Station, FocusMax, and so on the amount of HD space, no matter how cheap it is these days, racks up fast. Any ideas?

-Steve