Re: Mount Status in AP V2 ASCOM Driver Does Not Match APCC

M Hambrick

Hi Ray

I am not talking about the Alt/Az position coordinates, but rather the RA coordinates.

With the mount in Park 2, the RA coordinates were changing continuously as I watched the APCC screen, but they were not changing at all in the AP V2 Driver window. I watched this for several minutes before concluding that AP V2 driver was not updating at all.

When I unparked the mount from APCC (see 3rd screen shot), again AP V2 did not update the to show that it was tracking again. Again, this was not just for a few seconds, but for several minutes.

Mike

I am running everything directly off my laptop.