From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2022 1:48 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] A note on the video of the SGP and APCC settings for the meridian flip

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 07:40 AM, Ray Gralak wrote:

Hi Marcelo,

First, you can easily avoid this by changing “Stop Tracking” to “Just Warn”.

More importantly, you have not defined the actual meridian limits of the telescope on your mount and set a
Flip Offset.

Thank you Ray.

Fortunately I have a very clear view of the sky and don't need specific limits, I was just trying to make sure that in
case something goes wrong during the flip the mount doesn't continue tracking and the scope hits the pillar.