Re: Windows timezone settings

Marcelo Figueroa

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 09:01 AM, fernandorivera3 wrote:
Set all of your devices <smartphone, tablet, computer, mount, etc> to Universal Time aka UT & not have to deal with different time zones or daylight savings time vs standard time, either.
"Set it & forget it"- no more headaches going back & forth with changes in the settings.

I tried to do that a few years ago when I got my Mach 1, I certainly did something wrong, but the mount went crazy pointing in the wrong directions when I think SGP was trying to use local time and the mount had UT time (the pc by the way was set to UT time).

I simply configured everything to use local time and have never had a problem with it.