From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Valente
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 8:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] PEMPRO - Polar Align for mount with dual-axis absolute encoders #Polar_Alignment

Hi Aygen

you would leave the encoders on for polar alignment

Brian

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 8:18 AM Erkaslan Aygen <aygen.erkaslan@...> wrote:

Hi Ray and astro-friends,

Tonight, I will be polar aligning my second scope (not an AP mount ;) by using PEMPRO.

Since the mount has dual-axis absolute encoders, would you recommend to turn off the dual-axis tracking
while fine-tuning the polar alignment ? I read once that you better off to turn it off but I can't find anymore the
source ;(

Sorry for the silly question and thank you once again for your super kind help.

Regards,
Aygen

ual-axis absolute encoders

--