From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2022 2:22 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] AP 1100 GTO CP4 - Pempro V3 #Polar_Alignment

Dear astro-friends,

As I am typing this message (I am out, it's freezing here in Switzerland), I am trying to fine tune my polar
alignement with PEMPRO V3. I need to say that I am just bluffed by the quality of the software.

For my understanding, what shall I do exactly based on the below image ? As per the instructions I need to move
the star to near to the end of the arrow ? I don't see "end of arrow" my azimuth is already well aligned ?

Thank you, very very much for your kind help.

Clear skies,
Aygen