AP 1100 GTO CP4 - Pempro V3 #Polar_Alignment

Erkaslan Aygen

Dear astro-friends,

As I am typing this message (I am out, it's freezing here in Switzerland), I am trying to fine tune my polar alignement with PEMPRO V3. I need to say that I am just bluffed by the quality of the software.

For my understanding, what shall I do exactly based on the below image ? As per the instructions I need to move the star to near to the end of the arrow ? I don't see "end of arrow" my azimuth is already well aligned ?

Thank you, very very much for your kind help.

Clear skies,
Aygen