Re: The AP YouTube Channel

Bill Long

The post was edited.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Leon Fasano via groups.io <lftscope@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2022 8:07 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] The AP YouTube Channel

I think your link is wrong for what you are trying to direct us to.  When I click on the link you provided, there is nothing related to AP on U tube, this site just sells field flatteners,etc.

On Friday, April 1, 2022, 08:54:37 PM CDT, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hey Astronuts,

Many of you have let us know the way of the instructional future is in video.  So we’ve begun making some on a variety of topics.  Check out the Astro-Physics YouTube channel at https://www.ontariotelescope.com/Large-Field-Flattener_p_1754.html   We’re steadily adding more, but you can find helpful, informative videos on these topics now:

  • Using PHD2 with your AP Non-Encoder Mount  (Encoder mount version coming soon!)
  • Using Sequence Generator Pro with your AP Mount
  • Installing and Absolute Encoder Kit on your AP 1100GTO or 1600GTO
  • APCC: Setting up Horizons
  • APCC: Setting up Connections

Let us know what you think and what topics may be most helpful for future videos.

Karen & the Astro-Folks

AP

--
Karen Christen