From: "Marcelo Figueroa via groups.io" <marfig1970@...>
Date: 3/28/22 10:40 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Ethernet #Mach2GTO

What I do is connect an ethernet cable directly from my capture pc to CP5. And I use the Mach 2's internal cabling to connect USB and power to a Pegasus PPBA mounted on top of the scope for camera and devices.

And by the way, unless you are doing planetary imaging/video USB 3 is not really necessary. USB 2 is much more stable and reliable, being able to use longer cables. The speed difference in downloading images is barely noticeable.