From: Bryan R. <bross138@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 28, 2022 7:58 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Ethernet #Mach2GTO

I will have a NUC residing on top of the scope, along with a UPBv2, and was just thinking that it would be nice to have an ethernet run through, along with the DC and USB, to connect the CP5 and NUC without having that cable external (i.e. resides with the DC/USB).  I am guessing that utilizing the USB connection through the mount to connect the CP5 to the NUC (direct or via UPBv2) will serve as adequate for mount control, which would make an ethernet connection redundant.  Is this correct?
BTW just placed my order for the Mach2, super stoked for sure.