Mach2 Ethernet #Mach2GTO

Bryan R.

Hello. I have a question on the Mach2 internal cabling, probably more-so directed at the folks as AP.  The specs state a USB 3.0 and DC power cable that are pre-installed.  My question is:  Is there any feasibility or future plan to also running an ethernet cable internally along with the USB and DC Power?  While I am sure the robustness of the GTOCP5 wifi is adequate, I personally have always opted to minimize connections that rely on wireless (Cat6 ethernet to every room in the home, etc).  I see that the GTOCP5 does have the ethernet port on it, and ideally it would be nice to connect a patch cable from the GTOCP5 ethernet port to this hypothetical ethernet jack that would run internal, and then another patch to a mini PC.  Again, may or may not be feasible or planned, but wanted to ask to see if there were previous discussions or potential future plans to do this.  Thanks.
Bryan