Playe solve always failing with APPM

Tom Blahovici

Hi
This has started a while ago.  I am no longer able to plate solve with APPM.
I am using TheSkyX and this is working perfectly in Voyager and in the Sky itself.
I attempt to do a plate solve and recal with appm and it fails. When this happens, I go to TheSky and Take a shot with the parameters that were set with APPM and then try a plate solve.  It works immediately.
I then tried a APPM test in the Plate solve settings, load a photo and try to solve it It immediately fails.
I think this all started happening when I changed my scope a little while ago.  The image scale is the same in APPM and in TheSky.
Suggestions?
Thanks