Re: Availability of Absolute Encoders for Mount Upgrades

Roland Christen

That's up to you. Installation is not difficult, but our labor rates are Stuck out tongue closed eyes

From: mjb87 via groups.io <mjb87@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 21, 2022 3:44 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Availability of Absolute Encoders for Mount Upgrades

Thanks, Roland. Let's hope we can get through the rest of the pandemic quickly.

Quick question... My 1100GTO is about five years old. Assuming I can get the absolute encoders at all, the mount will probably be closer to 6-8 years in age when I they arrive.  At that stage, would it just make sense to send the mount back to AP for a complete overhaul and installation of the encoders?

Marty