Re: AP600 vs Mach 1

Bill Long

Thanks Scott. You definitely should sell it to me then. 🙂 I think this is a perfect solution for what I am looking for.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Scott Cooke <TSCOOKE64@...>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 8:41 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP600 vs Mach 1

This is what company 7 says about AP400 capacity, having had a 130GTX and an AP400, it would handle it no problem.  I don't know where the 18lb figure came from.  It is a stout little mount.
FEATURES
SPECIFICATIONS OF EQUATORIAL HEAD
Right ascension: 10 minute increments, pointer engraved both Northern/Southern
Declination: 1 degree increments, pointer
Capacity: will accommodate refractors up to 5", reflectors to 6", Cassegrains to 9.25"
Weight of equatorial head: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 10:57 PM Peter Nagy <topboxman@...> wrote:
Good plan 👍

Peter