Re: How do I get two computers connected to the GTOCP4 WiFi to talk to each other?

Nick Iversen

OK I've got it now. The feature I am talking about is called "Client Isolation." On WiFi networks you can have Client Isolation which means that clients can't talk to each other. You can turn it off in your router.

So it looks like the GTOCP4 has it turned on. My question then becomes - "Can I turn it off?" I'm guessing that the answer is no.

Looks like a separate router attached to either the ethernet port of the GTOCP4 or a WiFi bridge with Client Isolation turned off is the way to go.