Re: How do I get two computers connected to the GTOCP4 WiFi to talk to each other?

>>> It doesn't need to act as a switch or a router right?.

I think it does.

Serving up DHCP addresses and routing are two different functions. I suspect (but I don't know) the intent of the access point was to allow devices to communicate with the CP4.

Brian

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 2:45 PM Nick Iversen <inoddy@...> wrote:
The GTOCP4 is a DHCP server. It allocates IP addresses 172.31.0.100 and 172.31.0.101 to two computers. It doesn't need to act as a switch or a router right?. The two computers should be able to talk to each other. But they can't. So RealVNC or TeamViewer won't work. It works on ethernet but not on WiFi.

--
Brian

Brian Valente