Re: New versions of APCC Standard, Pro, and AP V2 ASCOM Driver to use as an Eltima alternative

Terri Zittritsch

Ray, I've only been casually scanning this on-going discussion about virtual port issues.    Is this new software release required?    And are virtual ports no longer required for the functionality?     I typically use ethernet to connect to the mount.. and it's been entirely stable.    But I do believe it uses virtual ports to connect the ASCOM driver.      Does the new software eliminate the need for virtual ports?

Terri