Re: Projecting APCC Meridian Limits on a plantetarium program

Dale Ghent

The Sky Atlas in NINA isn't set up internally to be extended by plugins. Despite the idea appearing to be simple, a lot of work would first need to be done to make it possible. Perhaps in the future but, for now, this first iteration of plugins was designed for extending sequencer functionality.

On Feb 17, 2022, at 19:43, Rick Darden <rick@...> wrote:

Since we have the .mlm file created by APCC for the meridian limits, for those using NINA (and Yes, I think a lot of us have moved that way. I know I won't look back) it seems a simple NINA plugin could integrated this data into the sky atlas and other NINA features.
--
Rick Darden, Key Largo, FL

Telescope location: Dark Sky New Mexico

Equipment:
Mount: AP100AE
Main Scope: AGO 12.5 f6.7, asi6200mm, Chroma LRGB, 3nm Ha/Oiii/Sii, Optec Leo
Piggyback Scope: TS80mm, QHY163m, Baader LRGB, 7nm Ha/Oiii/Sii, Rigel NSTEP
Software: APCC Pro, NINA, Stellarium and all the peripheral pieces