Re: Looking for GPS Device Recommendations for APCC

Hi Ben

a lot of folks (including myself) use the MGBox V2, which includes GPS among many other instruments

it's a lot more than GPS but the other instruments (temperature, pressure, etc.) can all feed APCC as well, very handy

Brian

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 8:56 AM Ben Koltenbah <benjamin.e.c.koltenbah@...> wrote:
Greetings!

I would like to get a Windows PC-connected GPS device that is accessible by APCC (both Standard and Pro).  I have found some inexpensive choices on Amazon as well as more expensive options, but before ordering, I thought I'd ask here if there are some particular and well-proven recommendations that are well-suited for establishing time and location through APCC for my Mach1GTO and 1100GTO mounts as well as general Windows applications.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ben

--