Re: Mount Status Not Updating in MaxIm DL - Recurring Issue

Hi Mike

>>>I run everything off of a laptop, so I don't think I am using a remote desktop utility, but how can I find out for certain ?

Are you using a separate computer to "remotely control" your laptop? if so, you are using a remote desktop utility. If you are sitting at the laptop and using the keyboard, you are not

>>> I will add one comment that may be related. I have always noticed when using APCC that when I select another tab on APCC, the display on my laptop "deconstructs" the current display, then "reconstructs" with the new display. This process takes several seconds. Is this normal ?

That just sounds like the laptop is running slow. What kind of laptop is this?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 6:41 AM M Hambrick <mhambrick563@...> wrote:
Hi Ray

I run everything off of a laptop, so I don't think I am using a remote desktop utility, but how can I find out for certain ?

 I will add one comment that may be related. I have always noticed when using APCC that when I select another tab on APCC, the display on my laptop "deconstructs" the current display, then "reconstructs" with the new display. This process takes several seconds. Is this normal ?

Mike

--
Brian

Brian Valente