Re: AP 900 GTO CP2 Pempro

Christopher Erickson

And check and make sure your CP3 has the latest chip inside.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022, 7:35 AM Emilio J. Robau, P.E. <ejr@...> wrote:

I obtained my used CP3, installed it, ran a new PE Curve, obtained 3.16 native PE.  Fed the mount CP3 box a new PE curve that was not inverted, and PE was reduced to 1.5 arc sec.   So, I will stick with the non inverted curve.  I bet it is actually lower because I only had two worm cycles to analyze since the clouds moved in.   Thereafter I installed APCC on my laptop for mobile telescope setup, connected, set up an observation location and am one happy camper.  NINA working well with the setup.

The only issue I had was locating a suitable star on Pempro.  Something weird is going on because in order to cure the issue, I had to disconnect the camera, reset the download speed to a HIGER value, and then reconnect and everything was fine for the couple of runs I ran on that PE curve.   Don't know what is going on except that maybe my particular ZWO 183M is finicky while attached to Pempro.

Happy Camping and Clear Skies