Re: AP 900 GTO CP2 Pempro

Christopher Erickson

Also, once the CP3 is connected to the 900 and the RA axis is moved, it will move the 900 RA worm drive out of sync with your CP2 PEM data as well.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022, 11:40 AM Christopher Erickson via groups.io <christopher.k.erickson=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just FYI, whatever PEM data that might be stored in the CP3 when it gets to you will need to be erased and new PEM data set built. Until you do that, disable PEM in the CP3. If you don't it will likely make the tracking accuracy of your 900 look terrible.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022, 11:09 AM Emilio J. Robau, P.E. <ejr@...> wrote:
You are likely correct Steven.  I am still very appreciative of the seller.  He is a visual observer so he really does not need what I need.  CP3 arrives on Tuesday, so I will be able to get that hooked up.  That will hold me for a while.  My USB to serial connection seems to be good and stable.