Re: A Dolphin from Florida

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Thank you everyone for the kind and encouraging words.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 05:24 AM, Konstantin von Poschinger wrote:
I have taken this last Mai in Namibia: Here with all the stars.
That area really does have a LOT of stars, foreground or background not sure, but the dolphin definitely swims in a sea of them.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 01:08 AM, Emilio J. Robau, P.E. wrote:
I bet you are out there tonight!
Absolutely.  Well... not me, but my gear is out earning its keep while I slept.  :)

Unfortunately clouds and rain forecast for the next 2-3 days (someone must have taken delivery of a new mount in Florida!).

Thanks again,

Linwood