Re: APPM Slew Warning then failure at the same spots every time

Eric Weiner

Brian,

This issue was solved by Roland.  He provided some updated Mach2 settings to accommodate my heavy OTA.  I was really shocked by the improved performance.  But, I think I was using 3s settle times when I was experiencing the anomalies.  I went through several rounds of changing the APPM variables when I was troubleshooting.  Nothing helped.  After initializing the new settings from Roland I did several test maps with very aggressive settings (2x2 3s exposures, 1200x slew rate, 2s settle time) in order to stress test it.  No bad solves.  Then I did that 600+ point model that I mentioned in another thread.  I had 6 bad solves, 2 were due to clouds and the others were likely wind gusts.  For that map I toned it down to 2x2 3s exposures, 1000x slews, 3s settle time.

Eric