From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sam
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 6:11 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM data meaning

Hi Andrew,

Yes exactly - the checked boxes correspond to a variable which has been solved by APPM and is specific
type the mount / scope configuration.
There is limited information in the APCC help files (as per my earlier email).
However, most users will surely want to better understand the data (I.e. what does the variable mean, what is
a normal range etc.) so adding more complete descriptions would be useful.

Regards
Sam