Re: PrimaLuceLab EAGLE LE

Erkaslan Aygen

Hi Steve (and Ed),

Happy to see that you do not have any issue with your Eagle 3.

Before having my observatory - when I was mainly l nomad - I was using a HEQ 5 pro mount along with a small refractor. Generally speaking, everything was really smooth (I was using the ASI 2600 mm pro), and I used APT for my acquisition software. N

With my current setup (AP 1100, Automation Software, APPC, Full format camera, and many others things working in parallel), I personally feel that the Eagle 4 (or any equivalent computers) with 4GB ram and 120 SSD is really struggling and not up to the job. But again, this is my case with my current setup.

By the way, I have decided to get rid of my Eagle and install a new computer along with the Pegasusastro's device.

Best regards,
Aygen

Le lun. 24 janv. 2022 à 16:35, Steve Salvo <sws105@...> a écrit :
Ed,

I have the Eagle 3 with The Celeron Chip but 8gb of RAM, an upgrade from 4gb.

The computer has its own power supply. I run mostly NINA and PHD 2.  On occasion I run ASIstudio.

I power the guide camera (ASI290mini), imaging camera (ASI294mcpro) and Senso Sesto Autofocuser using the Eagle 3.

No issues, everything runs fine with no dropped wifi!

Hope this helps,
Steve

On Jan 24, 2022, at 10:02, Ed Wiley <ewiley@...> wrote:

Hi Aygen:

Can you elaborate on the whole system slowing down? I am juggling CPU upgrade against double the price. I do not contemplate capturing video for luck imaging or doing any processing on the Eagle. All calibration and post processing would be done on the home computer after downloading images.

Many thanks,
Ed