Re: ASCOM 6.6 is out. Anybody tried it yet?

Cheng-Yang Tan

Thanks for the info from everyone. I'll update my setups some time this week. Well, after backing everything up, of course :)

cytan

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 10:47:47 PM CST, Emilio J. Robau, P.E. <ejr@...> wrote:

I am up and running and everything works well.   Three cameras, Moravian, ZWO, and QHY, One Moravian and Two QHY filter wheels, three focus lynx focusers and focuser boss, one AP1600, The SKYX, PHD2.  ASTAP.  Everything works well.  Three instances of NINA.  Everything running and connected.  I forgot one Starlight Express, Loadstar X2 giving me the standard USB cord hassles, but I think it is stable now.