Re: ASCOM 6.6 is out. Anybody tried it yet?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 08:46 PM, Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri wrote:
But the latest NINA was telling me I had an outdated ASCOM which I thought was strange as I always keep fairly up to date.
I'm on NINA Beta 34 which is hot off the presses today, and running 6.5Sp1, and there was no such warning, perhaps you were on the non-SP1 version or I think there was a pre-release Sp1?

I'm curious also when/whether to update to 6.6.  At the moment there's nothing there I need so figure I will let others blaze those paths for a while.

Linwood