Re: MGBox V2, GPS tab in APCC Pro can't get working

Ray Gralak

> and Select Driver - ASCOM.MGBOX_Server.ObservingConditions a

You may have something misconfigured in the MGBox software because that is not the expected name for the MGBox Observing conditions driver. It should be "ASCOM.MGBox.ObservingConditions". You may have to email the MGBoxV2 vendor for the answer.

APCC’s GPS connection has been using  "ASCOM.MGBox.ObservingConditions" for a long time.

-Ray